1. Moldiv: A great app for combining multiple photos into collages, it even lets you add filters and text to the collages. I really love this for facebook and twitter. They have some really fun frames to choose from including triangular, circular and heart shaped ones.
2. Photo Editor: This is possibly my most used for editing, I love how easy it is and it’s got quite a lot of features for a free app. It includes tools such as blur, blemish and whiten plus your standard photo editing tools. The app does feature frames, filters and also something called overlays which turns your photos into pretty shapes.
3. VSCOcam: I think one of the most famous app, especially for serial instagram users. What I love the most about VSCOcam is it allows you to see the edited and non edited versions of your photo. This for me is a huge plus in my book and I wish other photo apps would take notice, I’m a sucker for a before and after. The filters are amazing too but I’m yet to buy any extra ones, maybe I’ll wait until I can establish myself a bit more on instagram.
4. Instasize: Pretty self explanatory, if your photo is too big for instagram and you don’t want to crop it, then simply instasize it. This was actually the first ever app I bought because of instagram and it is still a firm favourite.
5. Afterlight: Last but most certainly not least, I have only just discovered this afterlight and I am so bloody impressed. It is like having Photoshop in your pocket. I can see this becoming a much used app in the future right now I’m just trying to figure out where all the editing tools are.
Have you any favourite photo apps or ones I need to get?