I thought for today’s post I’d do something a little different, I don’t usually do these kinds of posts or list things that I want to do but as I’m getting older I like to reflect a little more. On Sunday I celebrated my 27th birthday so I decided it would be rather apt to name this 27 things upon turning 27.
Can I just address the last photo, do you know how hard it is to look like you are biting a cake and not pull the worst face ever, it meant I ended up looking like I’m doing a cake advert. Now I’m not going to be super serious with my list but I also included a few major aspects I want to either work on or get done.
- Eat less rubbish … I’m old enough now to know I can’t eat a packet of twiglets for breakfast but I still do it. (ignore the cake pictures).
- Laugh more.
- Care less … This applies to caring what people think of me!
- Drink more water … I downloaded an app called water log, it hasn’t helped!!
- Save money.
- Be content with what I have.
- Stop watching Aristocats everyday … I’m a woman obsessed.
- Buy a new wardrobe … We currently only have a rail from IKEA & it’s a little worse for wear now.
- Blog more … It seems I’ve forgotten to sit down and write this last week! I need to sort it out.
- Wrap my best friends Xmas & Bday presents … don’t ask!
- Stop buying trainers.
- Learn how to do eyeliner.
- Finish at least one page of my Fantastic Cities colouring book.
- Stop browsing ASOS.
- Stop browsing H&M.
- Stop browsing Zalando … do you sense a theme.
- Get Rose registered at a Nursery … ahhh adult things!
- Buy a radio/cd player.
- Stop singing Peppa Pig songs.
- Make more time for me & G.
- Do a car boot … We need to ASAP.
- Relax, stop worrying about everything.
- Start saving for my 30th Birthday trip … Any beautiful, tropical destination ideas are welcome.
- Learn Hungarian … This is on my list every year!!
- Don’t forget my blog’s birthday this year.
- Go to bed before 11pm.
- Be happy.
A rather random list, have you anything you want to get done or just want to improve on a little this year?